Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Leopard Print Tieks


Hello! Has anyone out there heard of Tieks before? If you haven't, they are designer flats that are recognized by their bright blue soles. Tieks are small, foldable shoes that have been popping up on Pinterest,YouTube, magazines, and blogs. Where I saw them most often were on the feet of one of my favorite YouTubers, Nikki Phillippi. She was always wearing her hot pink Tieks & talking about how comfortable they are. When she hosted a giveaway, I entered & crossed my fingers... & I won! I was so excited I could scream, because I love love love shoes & I had been wishing for a pair of Tieks for a while but they are kinda pricey. She sent me a givecard & I ordered the leopard print.


How amazing are these? Since we have been having subzero temperatures here, I have only worn them once -but I can say they are extra comfy. I cannot wait to wear them when it warms up a little bit. I love the pop of teal on the soles with the classic leopard on top. Thank you so much to Nikki for the opportunity to win these amazing shoes.

Nikki, the YouTuber I won them from, is extremely sweet. I love to watch her tri-weekly videos on beauty, fashion, and vlogs. Go & check out her channels.



http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJttQwY6KBhwov_2wKywtqA


No comments:

Post a Comment