Saturday, April 25, 2015

Empty products

Hey there! I have been super busy lately but still have time to use up beauty products. Here is a review of what I've used up. 
The Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion is just what my dry legs needed. It is very nice & I have already repurchased a new one. The Bath & Body Works shower gel is a cult favorite & I always buy a ton when they have a sale. This blackberry scent was nice but more of a fall/winter scent. The coconut oil is another item that I repurchase over and over. I use it to shave my legs, and it prevents razor burn. The only problem is that coconut oil is kind of hard to find. The St. Ives apricot scrub is something I've had forever. It is a little too harsh for my face but it makes a nice foot scrub. I really like the Loreal color vibrancy shampoo and conditioner. It smells nice and I don't have as many tangles when I use it. 
Nude oil was nice for my face. I liked to pat in on right before bed because I'd wake up with smooth, hydrated skin. The Ole Hendrikson serum is an absolute favorite and I'm sad it's empty. I will be buying it again once I use up some other products I have laying around. I did not like the Kate Somerville exfoliator. It smelled like cinnamon, burned my skin, and was too harsh. I really like the original Glam Glow mask. I am currently using up some other ones & have found I prefer the original. It's too bad this stuff costs more than gold. The Murad cleanser was for acne and dried out my face. Enough said. I got this Chanel serum sample in a magazine and I really enjoyed it. The Loreal Youth serum was alright. I have previously used the youth code serum in the pink bottle and prefer it but can no longer find it. The little Neutrogena body lotion is from a hotel. I always take those with me because they are nice to throw in your purse. Nurses can never put too much lotion on their hands!! I really enjoyed the First Aid Beauty cleanser. It was gentle but really cleansed. I would definitely repurchase it. I did not like the Eucerin lotion because it smelled odd and felt greasy. I used it up by adding essential oil and just using it before bed. I absolutely love the True Blue Spa paraffin hand lotion from Bath & Body Works. It is always something I repurchase. 
The Julep dry shampoo was useless. I used it a few James and it made my hair look dirtier. I didn't even finish it. The Pantene whip was a mess. It made my hair frizzy and sticky so I didn't use it up either. The Dove deodorant is nice. I like the mild scent and it does not make my underarms itchy. I always use these Bath & Body Works hand soaps. I also buy them during big sales or when I have a coupon. 

Now that I showed you my trash, I hope you have been enlightened on some new products. Let me know what I should try next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment