Sunday, January 12, 2014

OOTD navy stripe

Hello there. The other evening I went out for dinner & a little shopping. It was slightly warmer out & this is what I wore.


Navy striped shirt from Target. Check out these: here. here. short sleeve version here.
Jeans from Gap. get them here.
Jacket from Buckle. This one is no longer available but Buckle has some really cute ones.
Scarf from JC Penney. lots of cute & cheap options: here. here. here. here.
Belt from American Eagle. I got this one about 5 years ago. but here is a cute western version.


Here is a look without the jacket. This navy top has 3/4 length sleeves and is extra stretchy.


I wore my leopard Tieks with this outfit because they matched the leopard scarf. They are so super comfortable & I am going to get so much wear out of them once the weather behaves.


Like my makeup in this post? Check out my Makeup for when you're sick tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment