Friday, March 14, 2014

OOTD: graphic tee

Hello everyone! I'm off today & thought I would share my outfit, since I have something other than scrubs on. Nothing too exciting, I ran a couple errands & now I'm getting ready to watch Hunger Games: Catching Fire.


The overview: American Eagle jeans, elephant graphic tee from Target, & mint cardigan from Francesca's.


Here is a close-up of my elephant tee. I think it is super cute. I bought it a size larger than usual so it would be loose fit.

This is my Origami Owl locket that I just got the other day. I love the little charms :) You can make these very personal.



My hair is just pulled back & I used my Naked 3 pallet on my eyes.

Elephants are making a huge debut this spring & I am loving it. This is the Tusk In Sun print from Lilly Pulitzer. Elephants have always been one of my favorite animals, especially when I was a little kid. .

No comments:

Post a Comment