Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mini haul.

Hello everyone! I hope all is well. I have been incredibly busy, but I thought I would add a little something since I have a few free minutes.
Here are a couple new shirts I bought yesterday. The one on the left is from old navy. I picked it up because it is very classic but has a little something extra. The short sleeves are a little bit longer than a regular tee and the bottom is rounded. The pic is hard to see, but the foiled part is a light golden. The blue one on the left immediately caught my eye because in person, it is a very intense blue with navy chevron on then pocket. It is from Buckle. I swear, every time I go in that store I buy something (as you will see in the next post). The sleeves are 3/4 length, which will carry right over into fall. I also didn't have anything this bright and gorgeous blue. 

I am going to stop at sephora this after noon, maybe I'll add a post about what I grab! Any recommendations?

Talk to ya later. 



No comments:

Post a Comment