Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sweet summertime

Hello everyone. Yesterday I was off from work and went out and about to do a couple errands and meet up with my mom. I thought I would share my outfit details.
I wore a neon peach racer back tank. It was from bobi & I got it a little local boutique. I paired it with destroyed boyfriend capris from American Eagle & white, sparkly flip flops from Buckle. My purse is also from Buckle
Here is a better look of the tank. The lighting was bad in my kitchen because it was cloudy and humid. 
I sprayed my second day hair with surg spray from bumble and bumble & pulled it back into a low, messy braid. 
Here are some details from my look. The bumble and bumble surf spray, naked eye pallet, benefit they're real mascara, bar Turkish delight lip gloss, & benefit coralista blush. These last 4 products are a few of my absolute favorites that I use constantly. At the top of this pic is a leopard makeup bag I just picked up from Victorias Secret. 

Here is a less glamorous detail of yesterday:
The day before I tripped while cleaning off my treadmill & twisted my ankle. It was sore but alright. However, yesterday my ankle was swollen & multicolored. Mom insisted I get an X-ray, so I did. & it is a really bad sprain that needs rest and wrapped. Fun times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment