Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fall Fashion: black leggings.

Happy fall! We are finally getting some colder weather here, so I thought I would share some of my go-to fall outfits. I love to wear black leggings and here are some options to wear with them.


The first option is a yellow cardigan from Walmart, of all places, black tee from Victoria's Secret Pink, and a leopard print scarf from JC Penney. This is extra comfortable and warm for those cold, rainy fall days.

The second option is a navy and periwinkle leopard print blouse from Franscesca's paired with a light grey cardigan from GAP. This is my absolute favorite cardigan!

The third option is a chambray button-up from Old Navy. It was pretty cheap and so versatile. Sometimes I pair it with a colorful tank underneath or a scarf, but I honestly just like it by itself.

The fourth option is an extra long tee from Target. It is a little longer in the back, which makes it absolutely perfect with leggings. I put a dark charcoal military-style jacket from Target over it. This is lightweight but warm.

Obviously I wear more than leggings, but they are what I find myself reaching for the most in the fall. They pair perfect with Ugg boots, flats, or converse. What do you like to pair with black leggings?



No comments:

Post a Comment