Friday, November 7, 2014

Outfit of the day: polka dots

Happy fall! I hope everyone is doing well. I thought I would share my outfit of the day for errands and dinner out.
My sweater is from Old Navy last year. (Similar here, here, & here
Black yoga leggings are from Victoria's Secret Pink. (Similar here
My black faux-suede boots are Steve Madden and are starting to look a little rough. There are scuffs on the toes and the sole is coming loose but I love them! They are so comfortable and can easily be casual or dressy. 
It's hard to see my makeup because it was cloudy and rainy this day but look at my lashes! I used the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara (here) which is one of my faves. I am also wearing Bite Beauty lipstick in the color fig (here). My earrings are from Buckle.
One of my errands included stopping at my PO box & I got my Julep Maven box. Are you interested to see what's inside these boxes? Let me know.

I have been enjoying the cooler weather by eating & drinking everything pumpkin flavored. 

6c4abfb3e854d57590585e514e59b3bfc49e0e70df649467e5


No comments:

Post a Comment