Friday, November 14, 2014

$3 elf bronzer

I have been attempting to save money recently, which includes not splurging at Sephora. And means I miss not trying out new products. I found a solution! Ms. Goldgirl mentioned the $3 elf bronzer recently on her YouTube channel  I decided to pick it up.
It is a pressed bronzer that includes 4 different shades in one. I was skeptical but decided that the risk was worth it. 
 Here are all 4 shades swatched. They are not overly pigmented, which works perfectly for my fair skin. Darker skinned ladies may not be able to use this one. I tend to use them separately as eye shadow or the lightest shade under my eyebrow to highlight. 

This is a swatch of all 4 shades mixed together. I usually swirl a makeup brush around and apply a mixture. It has a nice glowy sheen without being glittery. 
Even though I was hesitant, my $3 splurge was worth it!

6c4abfb3e854d57590585e514e59b3bfc49e0e70df649467e5

No comments:

Post a Comment