Sunday, November 4, 2012

I heart fall

It's that time of year again: fall! I saw a tag on YouTube that was the "I heart fall" tag, started by MissJenFabulous (go check her out) She made up all of the questions so now I'll answer:

1 Favorite Fall lip product? I have to be boring with this one and say Burts Bee's. I always wear lip gloss in the spring and summer but in the fall I need more hydration so I use this simple lip balm. I love the way it makes my lips tingle. I have one beside my bed, one in my car, and another in my purse. I hate chapped lips and Burt's Bees is the only balm that really prevents this.


2 Favorite Fall Nail Polish? For this one I have to say any color of purple. I love having purple nails in the fall. I feel like it can be dark, but still fun.

3 Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, what else? I tried to branch out the other day and get the salted caramel latte & that was bad news, I didn't like the salty aftertaste.



4 Favorite Fall Candle? Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin by Bath & Body Works. Do you see a theme? haha I love anything pumpkin flavored or scented. I do like their Leaves scent too.


5 Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory: I love love love boots. I have black and brown Steve Maddens & so many Uggs that I'm embarrassed. They are so comfy and warm.

6 Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? I have to say it is a toss up between haunted house and haunted hayride. I participated in all 3 a couple weekends ago at Rich's Fright Farm in Pennsylvania. It was an absolute blast!


7 Favorite Halloween movie? I never really watch any Halloween movies. I dk why. I like scary movies, I just never seem to watch any aroung this time of year.


8 Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? I love the pumpkin shaped Reese's cups! They are thebomb.com :) I like pretty much any candy though.


9 What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! I actually didn't dress up this year. I had to work, so I wore my Halloween scrubs with little spiders on them!

10 What is your Favorite thing about Fall? There is so much I love about fall. Boots, warmer clothes, football, the first snowflakes. But I think what I like most of all is that fall seems to be the calm before the storm. Soon Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here & everyone will be in a whirlwind of craziness. You won't be able to get a parking spot at the mall & ppl will be stressing over presents/get togethers. I love that fall is a time of peacefulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment