Sunday, November 4, 2012

I'm back!

     Hey everyone! Guess what....I'm back. That's right, after months of being MIA I have finally managed to get back on here. I apologize for abandoning my blog. I was posting like crazy there for a while & all of a sudden I was gone. Anyone interested in why I have been missing?? If so, read on :)

     As some of you may know, I was in nursing school. I am proud to annouce that on June 30th I graduated as a Licensed Practical Nurse! Getting through nursing school was extremely tough. There were times when I did not sleep and I ate way to much fast food. I gained 15lbs (which I have already managed to loose!) & lost some friends. I had zero time, let alone free time so that is why I stopped posting. (insert cheezy pic of me holding diploma here)



     The first week of July I began working at a nursing home as a graduate nurse. I absolutely love it. I have def found my calling. There are days where it is crazy & I want to rip my hair out but it is soo worth it in the end. I love spending time with the residents and helping them out however I can. On my days off I studied my butt off for the NCLEX (or nurses licensing test.)

     The second week in August I took the NCLEX. It was so difficult! I felt defeited when I finished. however, I got my results backa couple days later and I had passed! Therefore, I was officially hired at the nursing home. The last week in August I bought a new car! My car had been falling apart for about a year & I was ready for something newer so I bought a 2010 Honda Element.

   
  September I worked a ton & tried to catch up with friends and family that I had neglected during school/finding a new job/buying a new car. It was nice to find some routine in my life. I rotated between working dayshift and evening shift. This continued through October, I just worked a lot & tried to spend as much time as possible catching back up on my social life.
     Night before last something else really exciting happened...My boyfriend proposed! We have been dating for 2 years & 4 months. We have been talking about marriage for a couple months now, so I was kinda expecting it for Christmas. Here is the ring:


     It is a princess cut, 1/2 carat, & beautiful! He let me pick it out too, kudos to him right? So right now it is getting sized because I have little fingers (I wear size 4.5). In 2 weeks it is supposed to be sized and will be back onto my finger!

     Ok, are you all tired of me blabbing about my crazy life? haha I thought so. How about some beauty reviews or OOTD? They will be coming on here pretty soon, I promise! Next week is my birthday & then comes Thanksgiving & Christmas so hopefully I'll ahve a few seasonal posts up too.

     Have a great day & it's good to be back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment