Tuesday, December 27, 2011

After Christmas Shopping

Every year i go out shopping with my sister the day after Christmas. It is my favorite tradition. She is 7 years older than me & married plus she lives about 30 minutes away so I don't see her alot. Last year I had to work & didn't get to go, so this year I was overly excited. We met at Target when it opened at 7AM so we could get to all the deals. We always stock up on wrapping supplies & Christmas decorations because it is all 50% off. This year i felt like there was not a lot of stuff left over. I have no idea why, but it was a little sad. However, we fought our way back to the Christmas left-overs & found some paper, bows, and gift tags. I also scored some Scotch brand scissors for $2.50. Then we walked through the mall, & went on to Walmart, Staples, had lunch at McDonalds, & finished up at Tractor Supply (her husband is a farmer). There really weren't that many people out this year. We were done by 11:30 & we are usually out until late in the afternoon. Whatever, I had a great morning & scored some awesome sales! Here are some of my best deals:

This black & grey tank top is from GAP. It was already on sale & then an additional half off so I ended up getting it for only $5.00! Talk about a steal.

This computer bag is from Staples. Originally $69.99 but my sister let me use her Staples Rewards points that were for $30 so I got is for $40! You can't tell at all from the picture but it is a deep plum color & has a nice double shoulder strap. I have been looking for a nice computer bag since i got my laptop about 3 years ago. I am so picky, but finally found one.

These makeup brushes are actually from Walmart. they came in a huge gift set that was on sale for $10. When I got to the register they rang up for $20 but the cashier was nice and adjusted the price. The set included a small clutch-like case and a mini travel case. They are suprisingly super soft & have a label on the handle so you know what they are for.

I also bought a Starbucks gift set at Walmart that included 2 Christmas mugs, cookies, instant coffee, & flavoring. It was the last one and I was stoked because I loooove coffee. I did not include pics because I am not sure where it is right now. haha My room is seriously a hot mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment