Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stila Daydream palette

I recently got the Stila Daydream palette and i wanted to blog about it. Below are my swatches, they turned out really bad. possibly because my arm is incredibly pale & i used my cell phone camera. haha If you cannot see them at all, i apologize. I totally tried to give you some nice swatches so you could compare. There is a huge rage of colors and i absolutely love how the back of the box includes the names of them. They range from basic nudes/browns to purple/blue/green. you can do a multitude of eyes with this palette. The shades include matte & shimmer that can be combined for highlighting, shading, lid, and crease colors. The possibilities are endless!

This is the palette. I love that is it round & the eyeshadows are in a spiral pattern. I feel like most palletes are square so this is slightly forgein. It snaps closed. I think that combined with the wide color texture & range would make it perfect for travel.

My absolute favorite shades are #1 kitten, #3 bloom, #12 fancy. i am so sorry these didn't really show up.

so sorry these didnt realy show up either. The colors are beautiful in person.
I cannot wait to see how many different eye combos I can create with the Stila Daydream palette. :) comment me your favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment