Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Birthday & Christmas haul

Hello everyone! since my birthday was in November & it is so close to Christmas, I thought I would do one major haul showing my favorite items.

My birthday presents included: an ipod classic, new cd player for my car, and a chi straightener. My ipod had gone missing a few months ago and my car CD player was jammed so i missed listening to music. I had been fighting with the radio for ages and i was soo excited to get these.
This is the CD player which includes AUX & USB that is ipod compatable. Sorry the picture quality is bad.
For Christmas I got an emormous amount of presents, but my favorite part was spending time with family & friends. It is so nice to have a little time off from school & see everyone. I feel blessed :) However, I'm really disappointed that it hasn't snowed- it has been freakishly warm for December.
This is an overveiw of my smaller presents after everything was opened.

My bff got me a license plate frame & Victoria's Secret Angel perfume. We got to go out to eat & catch up on each other's lives. i used to hang out with her everyday, but now she works full time & I go to school plus work. It's crazy how busy we are.


this perfume is turning out to be my new favorite!


My boyfriend got me a beautiful ring. It has a white gold band with 3 pink diamonds, accented by white diamonds on each side. It is so delicate & I absolutely love it. Before you ask: no, it was not an engagement ring & no, it is not my birthstone. I just really like pink & I kind of picked it out. haha It also matches the necklace he got me last year. Regardless, i love him to pieces & I'm glad that he is such a perfect bf.



My family got me a ton of stuff:

Clothes:
shirts from forever 21 & skinny jeans from American Eagle

so comfy Victoria's Secret supermodel sweats

Makeup:
Urban Decay supercurl curing mascara, Urban Decay primer potion, Revlon quads: State of Grace & Beauty Spells, and Stila Daydream Palette.

Jewelry:



top two from Buckle and bottom one from Forever 21.



This was just an overview & i hope you enjoyed it. I will probably be doing a review on the Stila Daydream palette very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the spoon earring pic is upside-down! I didn't realize that until I published.

    ReplyDelete