Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December Birchbox!

Hello everyone! Once a month i get a Birchbox. For those of you who don't know what that is: It is a monthly subscription to high end beauty samples. you recieve about 4-5 smaples for only $10 & the best part is that it is a suprise! This is my third one:
This is the box it comes in. it is brown cardboard with hot, metallic pink accents.

it usually comes with a postcard but this month it was like a greeting card that reads: "frolic & fancy"

This is the inside of the card. The left side has a note and tells you the theme of this month & the right side gives you a list of your samples with prices of the full size products.

You can't really see this pic..It is a coupon that says "take $20 off any full sized order of $75+"

#1 Harvey Prince Yogini. I think this perfume kind of stinks, but that's just my opinion. I really like getting perfume samples so I can sample them without spending a ton on the full sized version that I might not even like.

#2 Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink. This is such a cute sample: so tiny & it is the exact color of the shipping box that covers the birchbox I have pictured above.

This is a swatch of birchbox pink. It is super pigmented. I don't usually go for bright lip colors but this one is fun and I'm going to try it out.

#3 L'Oreal Professional Mythic Oil. This is one my my favorites this month. I use the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum almost everyday so I compared it to this and I like it. When I straightened my hair, it tamed the flyaways & made it super shiny without loosing volume. I love it!

#4 Befine Gentle Cleanser. (sorry it's sideways) This is made with sugar, rice, and oat extracts so I was excited to try this on my sensitive skin. It was ok but it is a little too gentle & my face didn't feel really cleansed. It would be nice to use after my everyday facewash to soothe my winter skin.

This was a bonus! Showstoppers. These are double sided tape strips to keep your clothes in place...personally I try not to wear clothes that need tape to hold them on my body (that's just my opinion). i think they might be nice in the summertime to hide my bra straps with a smaller tank top. I put them in my purse just in case. haha

This was s 2nd bonus! EBOOST: Orange Natural Energy Booster. Its full of vitamins & minerals plus it is supposed to make you full of energy. I was excited to try this so I thought I would drink it while blogging. I took one sip and started gagging. The taste is something like that terrible cough syrup you get as a kid. blahh.
I really love getting Birchbox every month. It is a nice little suprise to find in the mailbox & is only $10. I feel like that is so worht it, even if there are products you don't always love. Let me know what you got in yours & what your favorites are!

Check it out for yourself if you aren't already signed up: http://www.birchbox.com?raf=dnify

No comments:

Post a Comment