Monday, December 2, 2013

Empties

There are some videos on YouTube that beauty gurus do that are called empties. They are sharing their used up products and reviewing them so their watchers can see if they liked them or not. I really enjoy these videos so I thought I would share my empties with you!

This was a sample that I pulled out of one of my magazines. I really liked it and it came with a coupon, but when I went to buy it I couldn't find it. It was really thick and moisturizing.

I absolutely love this shampoo! I have gone through 4 or 5 of these. I love the way it smells and it makes my hair soft. I decided to buy something different this time just to mix things up.

I did not like this nail & cuticle oil. It was runny and messy, plus it smells like chemicals. I did not see any results and I would not repurchase.

This is my favorite toothpaste of all time.

I really like this Olay face wash. It is cleansing but gentle on my sensitive skin. I have gone through several of these and I like the one with the blue stripe, not the one with the green stripe.

This hairdryer was from Revlon. I bought it less than a year ago and it seemed to work pretty well until one day: I went to turn it on and nothing happened. That was the end of it. :(

I love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap. I love to use this Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin in the fall.


There was all my trash, I mean empties. Let me know if you have used any of these and if you did  or did not like them. What are some products that you have repurchased time & time again?

1 comment: