Monday, December 30, 2013

Winter Wonderland Tag

Winter Wonderland Tag:

I saw a fun winter/Christmas video going around YouTube & I thought I'd make a post.

1. What do you like best about winter?
     I love the snow. Other people complain about the cold & driving in it, but I think it is absolutely beautiful
2. Scarves or beanies?
     Scarves, hands down! I have a million of them. Scarves are so cozy & add comfort to any outfit.
 
 
Here is all of my scarves. The 2 leopard print ones are my most worn.
 
3. What's your favorite holiday movie?
     There are so many good ones: Elf, Christmas Story, Home Alone, It's a Wonderful Life..I could go on & on.
4. Favorite winter nail polish?
     I like to wear red or deep purples but if I feel like it, I will wear summery colors also.
5. Favorite Starbuck holiday drink?
     Peppermint Mocha. I haven't had one yet this year.

I don't usually like creamer but this is a pretty good at-home substitute for Starbucks.

6. What are your top 3 winter essentials?
     Lip balm, a thick hand lotion, & leave in conditioner for my hair. I don't like being dried out.

 
I love this hand lotion. It is thick and extra moisturizing.

7. Name one item on your wish list this year.
     What I really really wanted this year was a clarisonic, & my fiancé got me one!
8. Favorite Christmas song?
     I really like Taylor Swift's Christmas album, but to be completely honest: I get sick of Christmas music really quickly.
9. Are you going Black Friday shopping this year?
     I already went with my mom & my sister. I got a little bit of Christmas shopping done but I didn't see that many great deals this year. I prefer to shop on Boxing Day.
10. Must have winter lip product?
     Burt's Bees: because I don't like chapped lips. I also just got a Bite Beauty Luminous Crème lipstick in the color Fig. It contains a lot of hydration in the form of the antioxidant resveratrol. I usually don't like lipstick but it is comfortable on my lips & beautiful.

 

11. Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas sweater this year?
     Nope. But I did rock out some extra cheesy Christmas scrubs since I worked on Christmas Eve.
12. Have you ever had a white Christmas where you live?
     We usually do. This year we had flurries on Christmas Eve & on Boxing day, but not on Christmas day. It was just super cold!
13. Favorite winter candle scent?
     Marshmallow Fireside from Bath & Body Works. I have a couple of them.
14. How will you be celebrating this holiday?
     Me & my fiancé went to my parents' house for Christmas morning, his parents' for Christmas afternoon, & then exchanged presents & relaxed together on Christmas evening. It was nice, but we were both worn out.

If you are interested, fill this out or leave me a comment with your answers :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment