Monday, December 16, 2013

OOTD Mint Skinnies

Hello, Friday I had finals and wanted something comfy but still look put together. This is what I wore.

My mint skinny jeans are from Rue21. Black long sleeve blousy shirt from Sam's Club. Vest from Kohls.com. Boots are Steve Madden that I bought at Journeys 2 years ago.

The pic on the left is the J Crew Excursion Puffer Vest in herringbone. I have been stalking this vest for a while & the only thing I could find was to get the original on ebay for $200! However, I searched high and low until I found the one on the right from kohl's. It was only $15!
Since I was going to my finals & had a ton of papers I was still studying and papers to turn in, I grabbed my Vera Bradley Go 'Round tote bag. I love this bag so much. I is perfect to throw everything into, from work to school.

Thank you so much for checking out my outfit of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment