Monday, December 2, 2013

Weleda Body Oils Kit Review


Hello all! I recently picked up the Weleda Body Oil Starter Kit. I have been experimenting with it & have fallen in the love with the simplicity of using oils to moisturize my skin. It is customizable also.
The kit includes 6 travel sizes of body oils, each containing 0.34 fluid oz. That might not sound like very much but the oil is extremely concentrated so you only need to use a little bit. The Lavender Relaxing Body Oil is my top favorite one! I have been adding it to my bath water, which creates a relaxing aroma. Another favorite is the Pomegranate regenerating Body Oil. I add a couple drops to my night cream and it smooths onto my face and neck while smelling fruity. I used the Sea Buckthorn oil on a blemish & it helped it heal much faster than normal. The Wild Rose was wonderful for adding to my lotion and has a light feminine scent. I also added the Birch Cellulite Oil to my body lotion. I have yet to use the Arnica Massage Oil because I do not like its scent. It seems to be stronger that the rest. However, I think liking 5 out of 6 is a pretty good ratio.
The body oil kit claims to be 100% Natural Certified, which I appreciate because I have been trying to go more natural with my skin care. I also like the small glass bottles because they brighten up my medicine cabinet. I am really happy with these & I will buy the full size body oils when I use up the small ones.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to experiment with these oils, too! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :) I also got a bottle of Vitamin E oil, which is super hydrating and inexpensive. You can add it to almost anything.

    ReplyDelete