Friday, April 13, 2012

Birchbox April 2012

I checked my mail today & found my Birchbox in there!! I was so excited :) If you don't know what Birchbox is, it is a monthly subscription where you receive 4-5 high end beauty samples for only $10 a month. If you are curious check it out here. I have been getting it every month since last October & I absolutely love it. I feel spoiled every month when little samples show up for me to use :)


April's theme is Natural Wonders, so basically the samples are natural and/or inspired by nature.


The back of the card has the list of samples and a mini description of them.


Sample number 1 is the amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask. It contains amino acids & vitamin C to to condition hair and make it shiny and restore split ends. I am anxoius to try this because I have heard good things about amika & i have been looking for a hair mask. Also I have a mini travel blow dryer from amika that I got for free through Birchbox shop that I love.


Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer. I love moisturizers because I have such dry skin. This one is fruit based. It smells naturally fruity & has a very smooth consistency.


Wonderstruck perfume by Taylor Swift. First of all, let me just say that I love love love Taylor Swift. I have every one of her songs & belt them out while I am driving, plus she is beautiful. This perfume smells amazing too. I was excited to get this. It smells really nice & i usually do not like the perfume samples I get every month.


Zoya nail polish from the TRUE Spring Collection in Lotus. It is a very pretty purple. unfortunately I ahve a purple polish from Zoya that is very similar to this color, but I will def use it anyway.


Lifestyle Extra: dropps Laundry Detergent. Umm...this is boring, sorry but I was not expecting this. It does look convenient because you can just throw it in with any size wash and any temperature water.


I am pretty impressed with my April Birchbox. I cannot wait to try the hair mask from amika & the face moisturizer will be perfect for under foundation. I also love the Taylor Swift perfume & the purple nail polish. If you are curious or want to sign up to get Birchbox, just click here to check it out! You will not be disappointed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment