Sunday, April 22, 2012

OOTD: coral for spring

Hello everyone! I am soo sorry that I have not blogged in a while. My first week back to class after spring break was really busy. However, I have been using up a lot of my random samples so I will let you now what I think of them here in the next few days. Meanwhile, here is my outfit of the day from Saturday :) It was a classic, rainy & cool spring day here.

This is just a side view of me. As you can see, I am wearing a coral sweater from Wet Seal. My earrings are oversized silver posts from Buckle. I pulled my hair up becauseit was rainy and I knew it would be really frizzy otherwise.


Here are my bracelets: the 2 braided ones are from a Shi by Journeys store. The pearly one is from a set I bought at Buckle.


These are my black, glittery converse. They are so comfortable and can go with a lot of different outfits.

What is the weather like where you are? Is is warm, cold, rainy? What items do you like to use to transition your wardrobe from winter to summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment