Friday, April 6, 2012

This vs. That: makeup removing wipes

Hello! I have been trying out a few new things, so I wanted to share my opinion. This vs. that: Garnier & Simple makeup removing cloths.


These are the simple cleansing facial wipes. Simple is mde for sensitive skin & claims to remove waterproof makeup.It also contains no alcohol or dyes. I have used these quite a few times & I really like them. The consistency of the cloth is pretty smooth, it does not have much of a texture but it cleans really well. It removes foundation & eye makeup in one wipe. I do not have to stand there and scrub the makeup off my eyes. It also does not leave an oily residue like some do. I really like these, and want to try out other products in this brand.



Garnier Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towellettes. I used to use exclusively Garnier face products, but I decided to branch out because my face was starting to break out from stress. These cloths are oil free and claims to instantly remove makeup, even mascara. I feel like with these there is a lot of scrubbing around my eyes to get all the mascara off when I use these. They smell nice and do remove foundation easily.

The verdict? I really like the Simple ones better than the Garnier. They work better with removing my makeup and do not irritate my skin.

What do think? DO you have a favorite way of removing your makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment