Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mary Kay sample review

Hey girls! Last fall I went to a breast cancer awareness ceremony & community outreach program. It was a great experience & there were several vendors set up that you could buy things from. One vendor was Mary Kay. Before this I had never tried any of their products but had heard great things about them. I met the nicest lady in the entire world! She talked to me for a long time and has been corresponding with me through email since October. In Marsh she sent me the spring Mary Kay look book in the mail & it had some little samples inside.


There are 3 samples of the Botanical effects hydrate, from the left: Dry skin, Normal skin, and Oily skin. I tried all 3 and was pretty impressed. The one for dry skin was my absolute favorite, It was a pretty thick cream without being sticky or oily on my face. The option for normal skin was nice too, it was just the classic face moisturizer consistency that is kind of thin. I generally have really dry skin so I was hesitant to use the oily skin one, but it was pretty good too. The oily skin was more of serum consistency, it was very thin and almost clear, where the other 2 were white. The best part about all three is that they were extremely gentle & had no scent. they were very hydrating as well.

Now that I have tried out these 3 mini samples of face moisturizer, I am very curious to use other items from Mary Kay. I might have to order some make up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment