Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sephora Haul

Hey girls! Yesterday I drove to Pittsburgh for a shopping trip & they have a Sephora! I was so excited so I thought I would show you what I got.


I have been eying this one online for a little while so I picked it up. I used a few of the products this morning & I am so happy I got this. It is perfect because I do not need to buy full sizes of products I am not sure I like. These minis are perfect for me!


This is the Kat Von D Bethoven palette. I used 2 of the shadows this morning & am already loving them. They are easily blended and have the perfect hue of pigment without being so intense you cannot wear them. I love it.


I have heard so much about benefit Hervana. It is a beautiful shade on my face & the packaging is cute. There is a ton of blush in here so I know it will last a long time.


This is the benefit they're real mascara. I picked up this little onw to try because I love the benefit Badgal lash mascara.




This is the makeup case that all these minis came in with the cardboard from the above picture wrapped around it. I like it because it is pink and the perfect size for little vacations. It is also nice that it is clear so you can easily see what is inside without digging.

Let me know if you are interested in me reviewing these once I use them for a while. Also what do you prefer, to buy full sizes or minis that you can have a bunch of for the same price as one big item??

No comments:

Post a Comment