Thursday, April 12, 2012

theBalm: review

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a great week. I am off on Spring Break this week so I am trying to catch up on blogging. Here is a review of theBalm items I got last weekend.


These are all 6 theBalm items that I got. I am going to go through them one-by-one below in number order from the picture :)
#1: The Sexy Mama anti -shine translucent powder. it contains "tiny oil absorbing spheres." I do like this powder. It creates an even skin tone without being cakey. It is a little light since I have been tanning but I can still use it until I get darker. The only downside is the cheesy packaging.


#2: Cheater mascara. It is a back mascara with a classic tapered wand. It is not too thick and not watery. I really really love this mascara. It does not clump and goes on smooth to give me great volume!


#3 Liquid Time Balm spot concealer with tea tree oil. I had one little breakout and i put this on it in the morning and it was gone by afternoon. I thought it was unbelievable but the next day it was completely gone and I did not use anything else on it. It is a good color for my skin tone and blends in well. It does have a pretty strong smell of tea tree oil, kind of medicinal, but it is not bad.


#4 Overshadow the sexpots in Work is Overrated. This is a champagne/light pink shade. I was in a hurry one morning and used this all over my lid and it was pretty but it is super glittery! There is almost nothing but champagne glitter when it is on your lid. I think it would look nicer over another shadow.


#5 time balm concealer in light. the back says "for daytime, nighttime, or bedtime." Personally I do not put on concealer when I go to bed but I do love this concealer. It is perfect to put on the red areas around my nose.

#6: Balm Shelter tinted moisturizer SPF 18 in light. I really like this one too. It is really lightweight but gives pretty good coverage. It is not too oily as I have found some other tinted moisturizers/BB creams to be. It is a nice balanced product for my face and i love that it contains SPF!

I really like all of these prodcuts. After I bought the Mary Lou-MANizer a few weeks back & loved it I really wanted to try out some of the other theBalm items :) I am very happy with my purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment