Thursday, March 29, 2012

21 Questions tag

Hey Everyone! I was tagged by Lulu to answer these questions :)
 
Why did you start blogging?
I became interested in a bunch of beauty channels on YouTube and then got into beauty blogs. I thought it would be fun to try it out!
What made you choose the name of your blog?
I did not want anything too cutesy & I wanted to be able to include beauty/fashion/life/etc so I felt like Let's Just Talk was pretty inclusive.
What 5 words describe you?
Sweet, fun, happy, calm, and unexpected.
What is your favourite band?
I like so many different bands..I love pop, rock, rap, country, and alternative so it is impossible to pick just one band! I do love Mayday Parade, All Time Low, Luke Bryan, Taylor Swift, ADELE, Drake....the list goes on.

If you could be a character in a book, who would you be?
wow this is a tough one...I used to read soo much and lately school has taken over my life and i cannot read for fun. I think any character in a Sarah Dessen book or Nicholas Sparks.
What is your favourite accessory?
My boyfriend gave me a necklace on Christmas 2010 that i never take off. It is a white gold heart with pink and white diamonds along one side. This past year he got me a ring that is white gold with pink and white diamonds on it to match. These are my 2 favorites. Other than that I absolutely love shoes and have way too many pairs :)
What is the beauty item you cannot live without?
I really could not make it without mascara. I love the way it frames my eyes. I have pretty long lashes but without mascara I feel naked.

What is your favourite country?
I have only ever been in America, where I live so I don't feel like I can answer this honestly. i would love to travel the world.

What is your favourite shop?
I have a lot, but unfortunately where I live there aren't very many. I am doomed to our mall of Victoria's Secret, American Eagle, Journeys, Wet Seal, and GAP. Sometimes I can take a trip to visit Forever21, Hollister, and Buckle but they are in a mall about an hour away.
What are your favourite foods?
I seriously love all food. I particularly like pasta and chicken.

Who is your role model and why?
My role model has always been my sister. She is so smart and so strong.
What is your favourite perfume?
I use so many different ones. Right now I am loving Angel by Victoria's Secret and also their Pink warm and cozy. Be Enchanted by Bath & Body Work's is good too.

What product do you regret buying?
I am going to say....nail polish. I paint my toenails alot but never my fingernails because I am not aloud to for school. However, I have a ton of polishes and never use them. Also the Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush.
Do you do any sports?
Nope. In middle school I played volleyball and in high school I was a swimmer. i'm just not very athletic anymore.
What food would you not be able to live without?
hmm..probably yogurt. I eat it everyday.
What clothes would you not be caught dead in?
Wow...probably anything that just did not fit or made me look ridiculous.
What do you prefer, roast beef or chicken (unless you’re a vegetarian)?
Chicken for sure.

What is your favourite thing to do in the summer?
there are sooo many but my favorite of all time is going to the lake with my best friend and hanging out on her boat. Also just wearing flipflops, opening the sunroof on my car, and the little things. Being tan is pretty nice too.
What is your favourite shade of lipstick?
I am not a lipstick person, sorry. I really like the Sugar Plum tinted lip treatment by fresh, CO Bigelow Mentha Organics Sheer Lip Tint in Barely There from Bath & Body Works and my favorite is Jouer lip enhancer.
Do you have any weird habits?
I am neat freak, as in almost OCD/germaphobe. i go on cleaning crazes through the house, just cleaning and organizing.
If you had £1000 what charity would you give it to and why?
That is a hard one, but probably something like the Susan G. Komen for Breast cancer, or maybe just clinical trials. It would def be for something medical.



I hope you enjoyed my answers. I officially tag: anyone who wants to do this! Just leave a comment down below & I'll check out your answers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment