Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Love VoxBox: Tea

Good Evening ladies :) Monday I shared my Influenster Love VoxBox with you. Here is a reveiw on one of the items I received.


This is the Stash Herbal Tea. I got this box that has 18 tea bags in it! I had no clue I would get such generous sizes :) Normally I am not a big herbal tea fan, but I thought I should give this a try.


These are all of the flavors included. There are 2 of each one.


Here is my cup of tea. I chose to try the Wild Raspberry Hibiscus flavor first. Look at that hot pink color! It was so pretty and tasted good. 


I also added this Truvia to my tea. It is a natural, zero-calorie sweetener. It tastes exactly like sugar and only took one packet to make my tea super sweet.

The Stash tea and Truvia sweetener made a great combo :)


Disclaimer: these products to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment