Sunday, March 11, 2012

OOTD: working on friday

Hello! This is my outfit of the day from Friday. It was really warm here and I was feeling pretty tired so I went extra casual. I am so lucky to have a job that allows me to wear whatever I want :)





This peacock tee is from Element, I bought it last summer from a Tilly's that I went to in New Jersey. The greenish colored tank top is from Target. I decided to go messy with my hair so I just let it air dry and then put a little gel in it and pulled back my bangs.

These jeans are from American Eagle. They are a little big but are from about a year ago. I found them in my closet on Thursday night while I was digging for something else. I had totally forgot about these jeans.

Does anyone else discover lost clothes in your closet that you haven't seen in a while and forgot about?

No comments:

Post a Comment