Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Truvia Natural Sweetener

Hello everyone! As I test out all the cool Influenster Love VoxBox sent me, I discovered that I really like the Truvia.This new sweetener has been popping up all over the place. First in commercials about dessert, then in WalMart/grocery stores. My curosity has been fulfilled through my Love Vox Box. I decided to do a little bit of research & check out if this is good or bad for me. I know this is not beauty/clothes related, but health & wellness is just as important to me. Here is what I have found:



Truvia is an all natural sweetener that is derived from the leaf of the stevia plant. One major bonus is that it is zero calorie. I have a little sample box that has mini envelopes of Truvia, so it is extremely easy to sprinkle it into tea or on fruit. In my opinion, it tastes exactly like sugar & one little packet has the same sweetness of 2 teaspoons! I feel like whenever I use Splena I have to use about 3-4 packets for any sweetness factor. Truvia is kosher certified & is a perfect for diabetes patients to use as an alternative to sugar. It is also perfect for anyone who likes to cut back on sugar and calories. Also Truvia does not have that strange aftertaste like other sugar substitutes & since it is all natural has no harm for myths about cancer causing ingredients.


Please visit truvia.com for more info.


Disclaimer: I received this product to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program!

No comments:

Post a Comment