Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday OOTD

hello ladies! Soo sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, school has been keeping me extrs busy :) Here is my outfit of the day


This shirt is from Wet Seal. I bought it last Saturday. As you can see it is pretty oversized and has a mini leopard print that is pink and brown. in this pic it is showing up as striped looking, but it does not look like that in person..weird. I just put a oatmeal colored tank top from Target under it because it is a little sheer and the bottom is longer on front and back while shorter on the sides.

It has been raining nonstop here this week so my hair is a little out of control. Today is acutally the first day all week I haven't rocked the pony tail. I was getting a headache from my hair being up so much but it has been so uncooperative. There has been a little flooding in my area and we are also under tornado watch. Any of you guys affected by the crazy weather lately?

Also I wanted to share that I used my Naked Palette today and went with a pretty basic/neutral makeup look today.
After sitting in class all day I am soo ready to chill but I am getting ready to head to work. I am wearing my newish Steve Madden flats that are nude. I absolutely love them. They are cute and pretty comfortable, considering they are flats.

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

4 comments: