Sunday, March 18, 2012

Haul: Birchbox full sized products

Hello eveyone! I bought some full sized products from the Birchbox store so I thought I would share with you.

This is the Laura Geller bronze-n-brighten in fair. When swatched, it has a beautiful golden glowing shimmer to it. I cannot wait until I get a little tan to use this, as of right now I look ridiculous when I use bronzer because I am so pale.


Here is the Mary-Lou Manizer AKA "the luminizer" fro the Balm. I have had my eye on this for a long time now, all thanks to watching on Beauty with Kendra YouTube. It is a shimmering highlight that is perfect for cheekbones, inner eyes, and under the brows. It matches everything and is the perfect shade. I am loving it!


Jouer is one of my favorite brands and this is no exception. The eye clarifier is a light nude that you put on your waterline to make your eyes look clearer, since sometimes the waterline can get red. Mine lately has been looking red from allergies but this def made my eyes look brighter. I like how it came with a sharpener too.


I recently became a huge fan of benefit so I wanted to try this BAD gal lash mascara. I've used it 2 days in a row and so far I like it. It is not too runny or too sticky. The consistency is great. And even though the brush is pretty big, it applies well.


This is the exude lip creme in Nude. It is a light sparkly nude. It is very sheer and glittery. It goes on very smooth and looks nice. I am seriously afraid to wear lip sticks/color but this looks really nice and feels more like lip gloss. I am loving the applicator, it is a plastic dispenser that is shaped like a lip stick tube.


Here is Color Club nail polish in Peace Out Purple. It is a neon purple that goes on pretty thin but becomes super bright with the second coat. I have it on my toenails right now!



Since I spent wayy too much money in the Birchbox online store, I got something for free! Below is the amika travel hair dryer. It is only about 5 inches tall but I love it. I used it yesterday morning and it dried my hair super fast and was really nice. It also came with a travel case! I like it so much that I'm tempted to get a regular sized one!


Hope you guys enjoyed this blog. Check ot Birchbox if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment