Monday, March 5, 2012

Influenster: Love VoxBox

Hello everyone. I opened my mailbox this afternoon & behold...a box! I recently signed up to be a part of a fantastic program through Influenster since I am a blogger/tweeter & use facebook/Pinterest, etc. Basically I social network & share all of my opinions with you guys on which products I love or hate. I am so excited to share this little box with you!


This is the Love VoxBox. It looks pretty small to be housing so many great suprises!


This is the description card that explains to me all of the items I have been chosen to test out. It includes how much each product costs & a little bit about it.


Here are all of the items I received. I absolutely love the Venus Embrace so I am excited to try out the Olay version because it has moisturizing abilities around the 5 blades! The Kiss Nail Dress are stick-on nail polish in leopard print! Let me just share that leopard print is my favorite! I also noticed that there are stickers that are big enough to fit on my toenails so that gives a little more flexability with this product. The Stash Herbal Tea Sampler includes 18 pouches in 9 different flavors! I love tea & coffee so I will be trying these very soon. Ghirardelli chocolate in milk chocolate is the best. So smooth and yummy, who doesn't love chocolate?? & last but not least: the Truvia sample pack. I have never tried this before but I am anxious to. It is a zero calorie alternative & perfect to go into the Herbal Tea!

I may sound over-excited in this blog, but it's only because I am. I love trying new things & then sharing them with you. I am amazed by the great brand names in this box. There is not one item that I am disappointed to try. Thank you so much Influenster!


Disclaimer: I received these products to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program

No comments:

Post a Comment