Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday OOTD

Happy Saturday to you! Today I slept in til noon & am lounging around the house until date night with my boyfriend & our group of friends :) This calls for a comfy but cute outfit.


My tee is from Kohls. I bought it last Saturday when I was shopping. It is a very light cotton and super comfortable. Since it is pretty thin i just put a white tank under it. (Fun Fact: I hate wearing just one shirt. I have to layer! is that weird of me?) I paired it with skinny jeans from American Eagle. I also have a classic grey cardigan from GAP that I will probably put on before I go out.

Makeup: I have on the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Toupe with Stila's eyeshow in kitten on top. For some reason I love the shimmery layered look of these two together :)


I am also wearing my black Steve Madden boots. They are one of my favorites <3

No comments:

Post a Comment