Sunday, March 25, 2012

Loves

Hello everyone! I am so sorry I haven't blogged in a such a long time. Life has been super crazy busy. School has been very time consuming & I have also been working on the weekends and trying to see my boyfriend...so after all of that, I don't have any energy left. It's been a while so I have a bunch of products I have been using & am loving!


This is the Laura Geller Bronze-n-brighten. I have never used any of her line before, but I am pretty impressed. I got the shade: fair.


Here is the opened bronzer. I am a pretty pale person so I get easily intimidated by bronzers, but this one is very light & is a great shade of light bronzy/tan with a mixture of slightly shimmery light pink. I have been using it as a contour & it looks really good, especially since I have been tanning.


The Mary-Lou Manizer is a beautiful golden/candlelight luminizer. I have been applying this to the tops of my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, under my eyebrows, & inner corners of my eyes. It creates a light golden highlight without being too glittery or shiny.


As you can see, the inside of my luminizer has brush marks & finger prints. haha. I have used this everyday since I got it! It is def a new favorite :)


Here is the benefit BAD gal lash mascara. I am a mascara junkie! This one is def on my list of favorites. At first sight, I did not think I was going to like the brush because it looks pretty huge, but it applies nicely. The formula is not too thick but not too thin, so it stays put all day with no flaking or smudging. I am in love <3


Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Light brown has become another favorite. I just recently started defining m brows & I like the way this one applies and stays on. I also love the little brush on the end of this one, it seems to be much different from other brands. I also tried the Maybelline Master Shape by EyeStudio in soft brown but the color wasn't quite right and the texture was really waxy.


Jouer Eye Clarifier is my go-to essential for red, allergy eyes. I line my bottom waterline with this nude colored liner and it instantly makes my eyes appear less red. It does not further irritate my eyes, which is nice. i keep this little pencil in my purse all the time for a quick eye brightening on the go. It is really quick and easy.


I have one more little thing to share with you all:


This is our new puppy, Chloe. She is a 5 month old Chihuahua that we got last monday :)

I hope you have a great day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment