Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunny Saturday & Rainy Monday

Hello ladies! Since it was extra sunny here on Saturday I snapped a few pics while I was chilling out in my car.

 I know that my face looks way more tan than my neck, but it didn't look like that in person..I am guessing that the sun/my phone camera make me look like I have a terrible makeup line.
In this one I have on my favorite sunglasses that I got at a Tommy Hifiger outlet last summer for $20. They seem to fit my face pretty well. Side note: I am super picky about sunglasses. They have to fit just right or I hate them. Also I don't like to spend a lot on them because i seem to always shut them up in my car door and break them or my friends sit on them. haha
















I loved the super sunny weather on Saturday! I cannot wait until it is here to stay. however today being Monday,it rained all day long. So I stopped at WalMart to get a few new products to cheer me up :)



This is the Simple vital vitamin night cream. It has 2 vital vitamins, 3 skin loving nutrients, and no perfume or dyes. I picked this up because my skin has been so incredibly dry :( I have this on my face right now and I hae to say that it really doesn't have a scent. It feels very moisturizing and I'm kinda afraid that it is going to be too greasy. We will see what my skin thinks in the morning. I have been curious to try out this new line for a few weeks now.


Here is the Loreal Paris Youth Code Youth Regnerating Skincare Foaming Gel Cleanser. I know I don't need anti-aging because i am only 21..but I liked the way this looked and I love trying out new products. It makes some really nice claims on the back of the bottle too. I used it this evening and I liked it..I do not want to jump the gun and review it now before I give it a longer test time, but as of now, I like it.


The last product I picked up was the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream. I got the light/medium shade. These BB creams are all the rave right now and I love the Garnier line so I thought I needed to try it out. I am so glad that it contains SPF 15 because that just cuts out one more step in my morning routine. This is going to be great to put on as I am rushing to get ready for class.

i am so excited to try out these 3 new items & I will let you know how it goes. I'm a little anxious to see how my face reacts because I have been breaking out a lot lately. We will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment