Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Razor by Venus & Olay from my VoxBox

Hello everyone! Here is another review from my Influenster Love VoxBox. I am excited to share this one with you because it is my new favorite!


This razor is by Venus & Olay. It has the classic 5 bladed Venus razor plus the strips of olay moisturizer on the top and bottom. I was so excited to try this out & I is fantastic!



These moisturizing strips are wonderful because you do not have to use shaving cream. I was skeptical at first but it really is true. The best part is that the strips on top and bottom are flexible and move with your leg so you do not cut yourself.


Venus Embrace hs been my favorite razor since it came out & i have always paired it with shaving cream. This is now my absolute favorite! it has the great razor of Venus plus Olay moisturizer that is perfect for my dry, sensitive skin. I am loving this. It is by far my favorite product from my Love VoxBox!! It retails for $8.99-10.99 depending on where you get it. I think that is absolutely worth it because all other razors (unless they are disposable) cost that much & if you get this one you do not have to get chaving cream. This is a perfect 2 in 1 product that I will be repurchasing :)

Diclaimer: I received this product to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program.

2 comments: