Sunday, March 18, 2012

Current loves & one regret


Hey guys :) The weather has been absolutely beautiful here! I cannot believe it is 75 degrees in March, it is usually snowing. I love it so I thought I would share my excitement with you by sharing some products I have been loving :)


My face has been extra dry and breaking out, so I thought I would try a little bit thicker night cream. This one is by the new line Simple & i am loving it! I gave a mini review in one of my earlier blogs but after using it for 2 days & already seeing a difference in my skin, I felt like I should share. My face is not as dry and my breakouts are clearing up and no more are popping up. The 2 vitamins it contains are Vitamin B which is great for restoring/softening/smoothing & Vitamin E that is very moisturizing. My favorite part is that it contains no purfumes or dyes. i can tell because the product is completely white and smells like nothing on your face. This is perfect because I have sensitive skin.


Another item I picked up for my face is the Loreal Paris Youth Code foaming gel cleanser. It smells really nice and is completely clear. I have been using the Garnier Nutriste 3 in one and it is a little harsh for everyday. This in combo with the above night cream is really clearing up my face. I am curious to try out other products from both of these brands.



This moroccan argan oil from Organix. I picked it up from WalMart for around $6. I have been putting it in my hair pretty thick before bed and it is making it silkier. It is weird to put oil right on your hair but so far it is going great and has not caused my face to break out, which is a huge plus.



This is "a cut above" by essie. I got tons of compliments from my friends with this. I have to say that it has a ton of glitter in it & covers well with only one thin coat. I got this bottle in my Birchbox & was happily suprised that it is full size! One downside, it is nearly impossible to remove, even after soaking in acetone. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment