Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Venus & Olay Razor

Hello ladies! I have found my new favorite product!

This is the Venus & Olay Razor by gillette. It has 5 blades that I love, just like all of the other Venus razors do. However, it is paired with Olay moisture bars on the top and bottom of the razor head. These magic little bars are super flexible so they smooth over the curves of your leg. My favorite part about this razor is that it is 2 perfect prodcuts in 1 & it eliminates the need for shaving gel/cream.

Venus & olay are launching this razor in stores on March 15, 2012 wherever you purchase razors now. One replacement cartridge will cost $8.99-10.99 & 3 replacement cartridges are $14.99-19.49.

I am seriously excited for this product! I am super thankful that Influenster sent this to me to try out in my Love VoxBox. It is my new favorite & I will be repurchasing as soon as these hit the stores!

If you are still curious, check out www.gillettevenus.com.

Disclaimer: I received these products to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program!

No comments:

Post a Comment