Saturday, February 11, 2012

7 Deadly Beauty Sins

Hello everyone! I saw this on YouTube as a tagged video that was going around and thought, why not join in?

GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive?
inexpensive= anything elf, you can get really nice shadows for $1-3 along with brushes, cleansers, nail, and face products. My most expensive is def the Naked palette. It was my most recent splurge.


WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?
love/hate= lipstick ecause I can never find the right shades. I always look like i'm trying too hard when i use lipstick. I am on a mission to correct that. Any suggestions?? Another love/hate is eyeliner. I wear contacts and have super sensitive eyes, so I feel like a lot of eyeliners irritate my eyes. There are some brands I just cannot use and others that smudge or wear off too fast. hardest product to find is seriously EVERYTHING for me! I live in West Virginia and my mall is extra tiny and there are no boutiques around. I have no Sephora, no Ulta, etc..so I order everything online. Target is about the only place around I have to buy maekup which is a good place but we have no high end stores. We used to have a Trade Secret where I could buy nail polish and hair products but it no longer exists. We do have a Sally Beauty but it is tiny and mostly just has hair color.


GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
I wanna say body wash..i love using a variety of yummy smells. right now there are about 5 different body washes in my shower because I like to use a different one every day.  I also have some yummy scented and flavored lip products.


SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
hmm..i used to neglect washing my face every night but i have been very good about that lately. lately I have been neglecting my eyebrows because my time is extra limited and that takes a little while to do.


PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?
Mascara. i love the way it makes my long lashes look so perfect!


LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
personality is a must! i like funny guys and also I like eyes.


ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
spa day, tanning package because i dont like to spend money on that...or honestly just a variety of someone else's favorites to see what they like. \

Hope you enjoyed this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment