Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Springtime scarf :)

Hello everyone! Spring is jsut around the corner and I am so excited to see all of the bright and happy colors that are being launched into the new spring clothes collections :) Here is my outfit of the day that I wore to class.


This is my new scarf and carigan that I bought from GAP about a week ago. They are both from the new spring line. I jsut paired them with basic tight white tee and skinny jeans. The carigan is lightweight but perfectly warm. The scarf is a super soft cotton and Has flecks of blue through it that the camera did not pick up. So far I am loving both of these pieces.


These are my UGG triple bailey buttons in chestnut. These were the first uggs I ever bought a little over a year and a half ago. They are super comfy but to be honest, they feel way more bulky on my feet than all my other ones. Also, the top is curling down to expose the fur and that drives my crazy.

So for now i am going to go grocery shopping with my mom and hopefully I will be on here blogging away later on this evening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment