Friday, February 24, 2012

Bath & Body Works Haul :)

Hello ladies :) This evening before I went to work I decided to go to Bath & Body Works. I got a few things but did not go crazy. It was hard for me not to buy a ton of stuff.


From Left: Coconut Lime Breeze, this is a creme body wash. I had never seen this scent or this formula before. I am excited to try it out. Coconut Lime Verbena antibacterial foaming hand soap: I love this scent and the soap. Sleep: lavender vanilla hand lotion is a part of the aroma therapy line. It has a calm and yummy smell. True Blue mini walnut shell smoothing foot scrub, I love anything for my feet because Im on them all the time so they get tired and dry. The last item is the Scent Portables in Vanilla Orchid, it smells pretty good but I just wanted the leopard case :) I love these and always keep them in my car. I currently have a pink snowflake one but it had an accident and i broke it. I also have a green peace sign but it is missing. Needless to say, I am excited for my car to smell good again!


What are your favorite scents/products from Bath & Body Works?

No comments:

Post a Comment