Friday, February 17, 2012

Birchbox: Glam on the Go!

Hello everyone! I got my full sized order from Birchbox! Yesteda I went to school from 8-3 and then went to my sister's house with my mom to help stain woodwork for the house she is building. This means we got home a little after 9 & apparently forgot to check the mail. Mom got it this morning and when I got up my full sized order from Birchbox was on the table! yay :)
 This is the Glam on the Go birchbox that is premade in a kit. I have had my eye on it for a while. It was $48 originally but I cashed in some Birchbox points.



This is the box it came in. It is longer and much deeper than the regular monthly birchbox. Also the logo on top was silver. Very cute.






Here are the contents: Benefit Finding Mr. Bright, Radiant You skin brightening system, gold fold up flats with little bag to carry them in, ORIBE texturizing spray, BOOST, mini Jouer lip gloss in Birchbox pink, and the new Birchbox makeup bag.

 will let you know what I think as soon as I start using these products. It is all I can do not to spend an emormous amount on all of the Birchbox full sized items. I am holding out til I rack up some more points.



No comments:

Post a Comment