Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A few of my faves right now

Hello Ladies! Here are some products I have been using the past few weeks and am seriously loving right now. :) Hope you find some new favorites from mine and share with me some of yours.



Ths is the fresh Sugar Plum lip balm. It is a tinted lip product that glides on in a slightly berry shade. It is subtle color with smoothing abilities. I absolutely love it. I got it in the fresh Glam & Go set that I ordered from Sephora.

Here is the Jouer lip enhancer. It goes on as a slick, clear gloss and conditions my lips. I got a sample size from Birchbox and ended ip loving  it so much that I bought the full size. It cost $14 from Birchbox but I spent $10 worth of Birchbox points on it, so i got itfor $4. :) Score! 


Here are 2 samples from my January Birchbox. These are my 2 faves from last month's box. the orange tube is BORGHESE moisture intensifier. It is seriously the best thing ever! It has a very mild clean scent. To use: basically just put it on your clean face first, before your other moistureizer to intensify its effects. I makes my skin smooth and hydrated. So great, but its $70 for a little bottle on Birchbox. This means i will not be purchasing a full size, even though I love it. I cannot justify that price. The round, glass mini jar is Jouer Body Butter. It is a thick cream that I use on my elbows and rough skin before i go to bed. It is smooth and very moisturizing. However, it smells so strongly of Gardenia that I don't like it. Gardenia, to me, is an old lady scent. When my grandma was alive, it was her absolute favorite so it brings back great memories. however, I do not want to smell like an old woman. So I am enjoying the effects of the body butter and praying that Jouer makes different scents because I love love love this brand.  



So there you have it, I shared a few things I have tried lately and enjoyed, but i'm not going to let you go until I share one more thing...My only dislike.





Here is the Supernova mascara from my fresh Glam & Go set. It is such a cute little sample size with pretty swirls...and I hate it. At first it went on great and I loved the structure of the brush. It did not irritate my sensitive eyes, but....I had serious raccoon eyes all day. I did not touch my eyes, but somehow my the time I got home from class my dark raccoon fall out from this mascara was so bad that my mom made a comment on it, which means it was exremely bad. So bad in fact that I never want to use it again, good thing everything else in that kit was perfect or else i would be upset..


Goodbye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment