Monday, February 20, 2012

Review of Physician's Formula eyeshadow

Hello ladies! Friday I shared with you one little picture of the items I picked up from CVS & I promised a review once I used them. let me just say that so far, so good.


This is the Physician's Formula eyeshadow I picked up. It is a partof there Baked Collection. It is a Wet/Dry Eye Shadow in Baked Oatmeal. At first glance & first swatch I wasnt sure about this. Since I have brown eyes & brownish hair, I don't feel the need to add a ton more brown to my face so I do not get excited over nuetrals. However, these looked so nice that I had to try them.




At first application this morning I felt like I really had to scrub the little foam applicator across the shadow to get any payoff but as soon as I started blending them on my eyelid, I liked them. They are a smooth consistency. Also they hve just the right amount of shimmer to glide across your lid and blend perfectly. This is a dry application, I am pretty anxious to see a wet application of these. Keep in mind that this pic was taken this afternoon after 8 hours of classtime so I think they last pretty well. I did use Urban Decay primer potion because I hate creasing and was paranoid about these creasing or fading. They faded a little bit, but not bad at all.

More to come soon on the rest of the items I picked up :)

7 comments:

  1. I love the colours of these! So nice as look quite natural but visible xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleasantly suprised with these shadows :) I am anxious to see how they look when applied wet instead of dry.

      Delete
    2. In England, they sell shadows like these by a brand called MUA in drug stores which reminds me alot of these!

      Delete
    3. That is interesting. Do you have any of those products posted on a blog?

      Delete
  2. No I don't but I am buying a few this Wednesday so I will probably put them up then! xxxx
    Here is the link to their site if you wanted to check there range out:
    http://www.muastore.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked their website & this eyeshadow trio does look the same! Im sad to say that nothing else from Physician's Formula looks even close to this. Check outwww.Physiciansformula.com

      Delete
    2. Thanks.. hahaa they look so different!xx

      Delete