Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Review of Radiant You skincare cleanser

Good afternoon! I recently purchased the Glam on the Go box through Birchbox. I posted a blog about a week ago of the overall contents. I am really enjoying abot 90% of the products :) Here is a review of the Dr. Hauschka skincare Radiant You Cleasing for Normal/Dry skin.
This is the travel size. It is a fairly small box but inside is the Lavender Bath, Cleasing Cream, and Toner.




The front of the box flaps open like a little book to reveal directions on how to use the product. Personally, I wish everything came with elaborate instructions :) You can read them for yourself but basically I just filled up the sink with really warm water (but not hot so I didn't burn my face) and dropped in about 3 drops of the lavender bath. Let me just tell you that it smelled wonderful. I usually don't like lavender that much but this smelled so great. I saturated a clean washcloth into the sink and held it on my face. This first step was my favorite, so relaxing and smelled nice. Then I squeezed out some of the Cleansing Cream into my palm & mixed it with some of the water left in the sink. let me just say that the 1/2 inch they suggest is NOT enough! (maybe I have a big face haha) I patted the mixture onto my face and neck. It felt soft and gritty. I then wiped it off with the washcloth dipped in the water in the sink. I was semi exfoliating but in an extremely gentle way. Then i patted my face dry with a towel and pressed the toner onto my face and neck.

I was nervous about using the toner on my entire face but my face felt great afterwards. it was very cleansing and soothing. My face still feels good today so I didn't have any crazy breakouts from it. I already had a little bit of a break out on my chin but this product did not worsen or help it.

So there you go. I liked this one. It was very soothing and spa-like. I usually don't do anything fancy in the face washing routine. I just use Garnier Fructise 3 in one in the shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment