Friday, February 10, 2012

OOTD: business casual

Hello ladies! Yesterday I had to go to a nursing meeting in Charleston, WV with my class. It took about 2 hrs to get down there so to be on time we had to leave at 5:45..which means I got up at 4:30. I am not a morning person but here is my outfit of the day :)

Here is my business casual: sweater from Wet Seal, shirt from JC Penney, and black pants from Kohls. I also had on some cute shoes, they are Mia flats that have pointed toes and are silver. Very pretty, but at this extra early hr I forgot to snap a pic.

I used my Maybelline eyeshadow tattoo in Tough as Toupe, Stila eyeshadow in kitten. For the inner corner of my leg and under my brow bone I used the Too Cool shade of Maybelline tattoo. In person it was very rich and colorfyl with a nice shimmer on top.

Since I was up so early, I went to Starbucks and got a white chocolate mocha. Check out the super cute cup <3

No comments:

Post a Comment