Friday, February 24, 2012

Wet & Wild Eye Look

Hi everyone! Here is the eyeshadow that I wore to work today. This is the first time I have used these 2 palettes I bought. The look is pretty smoky.


This is the palette Petal Pusher from Wet & Wild. I bought it at CVS. My favorite color out of this one is the definer on the bottom left :) It is a pretty purply blue.
  

This is the palette Silent Treatment from Wet & Wild. I got it at CVS as well. I love the eyelid and browbone colors but the crease color is just black and is a little too harsh on me.

I made this eye with the 2 of these palattes combined. It is much darker in person. It is a combo of a purple/blue/pink. I need to get a better camera, I have been using my phone haha. please excuse my hair (what little you can see). It is a mess because I had clinicals at the hospital all day & my hair had to be up in a bun.

Hope you guys have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I just followed you. I would love it if you could stop by my blog and give me some feedback and maybe a follow back, I’m still pretty new to the blogging world! Keep up the great work!
    Justinerawrmakeup.blogspot.com

    Justinerawr,xo

    ReplyDelete