Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This vs. That: spot treatment

Hello everyone! How's it going. Lately I have been breaking out :( I have been blaming winter skin and stress, but who knows why. Here is my mini review of 2 products made for spot treatment.

The first product I tried was the blue pen-looking one. It is Clean & Clear advantage: popped pimple relief. Let's face it, sometimes I can't stop touching a breakout and it pops, gross but true. So I thought this would be perfect. I used it morning and night and my blemishes kept getting more red and inflammed by the hour. They were getting sore and bigger and terrible looking. After about 4 days, I bought the silver tube of Clean & Clear advantage: Acne spot treatment. I used it one night before going to bed and my  blemishes looked smaller and less red by morning. After 2 days of using this morning and night my breakouts are almost cleared up. :) i am so relieved and will not be using the blue pen again, it is silver tube all the way. It is amazing how both products are from the same brand and line and yet have such different outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment