Saturday, February 18, 2012

OOTD: Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! (a little bit late) Since I was sick this past week, we could not celebrate til this weekend. So here is what I am wearing.



This shirt is from Hollister. I actually bought it right befoe Christmas. This pic is not picking up the true color. It is bright crayon red! perfect for V-Day. I am wearing it with dark wash skinny jeans from American Eagle. Also I did a neutral eye with my Naked palette and used a lot of highlight on my cheeks and nose to catch the light.





I bought these last night while I was working. They are Steve Maddens, which is one of my favorite shoe brands. The are a beautiful blush nude color and have little bunches on the side so they look like they could be folded up. & they were only $40 before my discount :)



We don't go crazy on Valentine's Day. It is pretty low key for us so I baked him a strawberry cake complete with heart sprinkles. We will probably just relax in front of the tv for a while and then go out to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment