Thursday, February 16, 2012

Preveiw: mini Target haul

Hello ladies! Today I went to Target to pick up a few random items and....I got sucked into the make up isles. The damage was pretty small, considering I havent bought any makeup for a while. Here is a pic or mini preview if you will.




I picked up the Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara because everyone is always raving about this and I am a sucker for mascara. I also got Almay triple effect mascara. I do not have any Almay products so I thought I would try a basic mascara and if I like it, I will pick up some other items from this brand. My Target finally had the Maybelline Bouncy blush in fresh pink, which I have been looking for for a little over a month now. My first impression is not all that great but I am still intrigued. I also got the CoverGirl eyeshadow quad in Drama Eyes because I liked the basic glam shades and thought they would make a good smoky eye look. Once I use these I will share my thoughts. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks so much for following my blog! I see you are a new blogger and thought I would just stop by to share the beauty blogging love! I would love to see you do a full review on the Maybelline Bouncy Blush as I have heard so many mixed reviews of it I'm curious to know your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking out my blog! :) I will be doing a complete review on the Bouncy blush as soon as I decide my true feeling about the prodcut. I don't want to jump to conclusions.

      Delete